Sunday, January 26, 2014

1st month of Stitching

Happy Sunday to Everyone!

It's another beautiful day here in Northern California, yesterday we had a high of about 74 degrees.  While I am sure that sounds lovely to those of you freezing your behinds off, we are in a serious drought situation.  We already have trees blooming, which is a bad thing, especially if we do finally get some winter weather and freezes.  So pray for some warmish long rain, and hopefully we will have enough water for the summer months.

I didn't have much time or ummph to stitch this month. I'm finding those little "x's" rather small these days.  That, and I didn't have a Ott light to stitch with.  But I did find out which direction was "up" my Mirabilia, and managed to get a few stitches in.  It's mostly flesh color, so I don't know if you can see it all.





So I have decided to move to another project.  This is a Chatelaine-Tuscany Town Mandala. I have been working on it for years.  I'm thinking at least 2009.  I could go back and look, but I don't want to depress myself!




I didn't spend any money this month, thought I was strangely tempted to!

One more thing-I am having a heck of a time "grabbing the button" from the Epic Stitching blog.  I've done it before, but I just can't figure it out.  So if anyone has any suggestions, or can give some instruction, I would appreciate it.!

2 comments:

Angela P said...

Wonderful first stash report. Mine has just been posted too! Lovely projects.

Meari said...

I've got you beat on the Chatelaine. I started mine Dec 2005! So don't feel bad. Do you know about the Stitching Bandits Challenge on the Chatelaine blog?

And hey... some stitches are better than no stitches :)