Monday, February 6, 2012

2nd Post for the WIPocalypse

I'll be honest- I haven't done much stitching since I gave up on "Coffee House".  Now that I am on my medical leave, I hoped to have more energy and spare time to stitch (and the urge to stitch), but so far that hasn't panned out.  I've been busy with doctor appointments, reading, and sleeping. 

So here are my photos on what I did work on.  First up-I started a new HAED.  It is Deirdre by Nene Thomas.

I know-looks like a blob!

Next, I worked on Chatelaine's Tuscany Town.  I'm coming up on 4 years working on this, I really want to finish it this year. First is my before picture:

And after:



That's it for now!  Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Congratulations on your Nene Thomas/HAED start! As for Tuscany Town... absolutely beautiful and look at those sparklies. Gorgeous!! :)

Beth Pearce said...

Tuscany is looking great and your HAED is looking like a good start. Hope you feel better soon and that your stitching mojo kicks up a notch!

Yvon (jioya) said...

I love the colors of Tuscany Town and i love to see more of your new HEAD.

Hugs Yvon.

robindefender said...

The Tuscany Mandala looks beautiful. I hope you feel better soon.

Ziggyeor said...

good start on Wow on Tuscany! I'm itching to search these but I've promised myself nothing new and so far I have been good!

Kim said...

Tuscany is stunning! Have fun with your new start :)

Lija said...

I hope you'll get this one finished ... it looks stunning!

Mireille said...

So beautiful. mireille

jennilynn said...

Good start on your HAED. Tuscany Town is looking great.

shazzump said...

ooh loving the tuscany town great work!