Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

I've been MIA for several weeks-sorry about that. Life has been a little crazy, and I haven't been doing much but reading. I've given up on Little One Lost, as I got lost somewhere along the way and and just don't have the heart to restart. I hope to have either a new HAED or some progress on another HAED, but I haven't decided which to do yet.

I have been working on my canvaswork piece, "Lavenderblue Celtic Knot Quilt". I hope to have a progress pic in the next day or so.

I've read several books since the last time I was here, but I won't bore you with the details. Right now, I am restarting "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova. I started it probably over a year ago, but gave up after about 200 pages. I am trying to get the books I "gave up" on finished and incorporated into my Spring Challenge.

No comments: