Monday, January 17, 2011

A Finish!!!!!



After working on Chatelaine's "White Nights of St Petersburg" for almost 4 years, I have finally stitched the last stitch, and placed the last bead. I know that you probably can't see all the beading (I might have to wait for a sunny day to do that), I assure you that they are all there! This piece means so much to me, as there have been so many changes in my life since starting it. And I remember being so afraid to start it, because of all the specialty stitches that I had never done and all the beading-it was so intimidating!

Now I just need to get it framed and on the wall!

7 comments:

Ingrid said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations , its really amazing ...so beautiful !!

Missy Ann said...

Congrats! You did a fabulous job.

Ziggyeor said...

Woot! What a great finish! It looks amazing.

Cathy said...

Beautiful finish! I have Knotgarden that I am afraid to start. You give me hope.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations, that is a huge accomplishment. I haven't started this one yet, but I think I chose the same fabric you did, so it's good to see how lovely it will be!!

Sharon said...

What a stunning finish! Congratulations!

Cindy from Artists for Hire said...

Absolutely beautiful!!