Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pictures!
















Finally some stitching pictures. The framed piece is a Canvaswork pattern from Nancy's Needle called "Amish Trip Around the World". I actually finished the stitching around 2 years ago, but never got around to framing it. Then my boss/cousin-in-law had her 50th birthday this month, and she loved this piece. She is a quilter, not a stitcher, but she appreciates the work/time I put into it, and I wanted her to have a special gift. My husband made the frame-he works at a cabinet shop, but he also does engraved signs, tables, basically anything made out of wood, he can machine. I think it turned out beautifully.

The other pic is the progress of Tuscany Town. Still love working on it. Of course, I should be working on the other Chatelaine (White Nights) because I have a goal to be finished by 1/31/11. It just figures-as soon as I make a goal, I don't want to work on it anymore. It's just the way I work!

So now that I have 1 framed canvas piece done, I am ready to start another. I have had all the stuff to start 2 new pieces for a year, but am just now getting ready to start one. So stay tuned for a new start!

No comments: