Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just Keep Beading, Just Keep Beading


I did some more beading today. Not much going on around here for the 4th of July, so it was a good day to bring it out to the dining room and bead for a couple of hours. Someday, I will learn to take better pictures so you can actually see some of the beading. I have done all the middle, and am working my way around the squares before the houses and the filigree around the fence posts.

I'm trying to put together a new rotation, as I need to get back in the groove with my HAED's, especially now that Nene Thomas's art is being charted. My fingers are itching to start one of hers. But I have 3 that I need to work on now and can't see bringing in another. But I probably will anyway!
Hope everyone has a nice and safe 4th of July!

No comments: